Welcome to


Transport Consultants
and Training Company

Our Mission

About Us

We are a a leading firm of Transport professionals who have an experience of over 18 years. We have not only helped many transport companies with their Public Inquiry but also taking effective control of their transport operations. Call us today at 07448 834 834 and we will talk through ways of achieving your targets.

Contact us


    Call us on: 07305 133 521 or complete our contact form and we'll get back to you.

    CPC hours
    Operator Licence applications
    Satisfied Costomers
    Tacho Analysis

    Happy Customers

    • I have been working with PTC for years now for my complianco They give me timely advise and aid mo in staying compliant with my operator licence They are a one stop shop from compliance to defect books to AdBlue so I do not have to worry about any aspect of my business FORS Bronze accreditation is to be maintained by my business , PTC helps me maintain my Bronze

    • PTC has been doing compliance for me for over 5 years . This helps me to concentrate on other aspects of my business without worrying about compliance . They advised me on the advantages of having a Bronze accreditation and were there every step of the way in me attaining and maintaining my Bronze accreditation Thank you

    • PTC does compliance for my company , Panesar Haulage They ensure that I stay compliant at all times . PTC advises me on how I make operation more efficient while staying compliant . They also help me monitor the infringements for my drivers and advise me on how to minimize these occurrences PTC has helped me maintain both my Bronze and Silver FORS accreditation which is quite important in my line of business

    Frequently Asked Questions

    What is an operator’s licence?

    An operator’s licence (or O licence) is the legal authority needed to operate goods vehicles in the United Kingdom.

    What is it for?

    The O licence system ensures that minimum safety and environmental standards are in place to protect other road users and the public.

    Do I need an O licence?

    You need an O licence to operate vehicles above 3,500 kg (3.5 tonnes) gross vehicle weight (gvw) that are used to carry goods (ie anything not permanently attached to the vehicle) on public roads for trade or business purposes. This includes short-term rental vehicles hired for as little as one day. The O licence must be held by the person – whether an individual or a company – who 'uses' the vehicle and this may or may not be the owner of the vehicle. The user of the vehicle can be:

    the driver, if they own it or if they are leasing, buying on hire purchase terms, hiring or borrowing the vehicle (eg a typical owner-driver operation) the person whose servant or agent the driver is – ie whoever employs or controls the driver. This covers both ‘own account’ and ‘hire or reward’ operations. Additionally, under O licence legislation all holders of standard National Operator Licences must be professionally competent, or employ someone who is professionally competent. The most popular method of demonstrating this is to hold a National Certificate of Professional Competence.

    How often should I download my Digi Cards and Vehicle Unit heads?

    By law you should download Digicards every 28 days and Vehicle Unit heads every 56 days but the best practice of weekly (set date i.e. Sunday)